Z1 Base System includes: Z1 device, tube adapter, 4 ft. slim-style tube, power supply, custom USB cable, HME, air filters (2), User Manual, and Getting Started Guide.
The Z1 CPAP by HDM (Human Design Medical) is the smallest and lightest CPAP available. Smaller than a 20oz Soda bottle the Z1 easily stows in a backpack or carry-on bag making this the perfect CPAP for travelers. With the optional PowerShell battery module, the Z1 is an ideal choice for back-country campers, scouts, and hunters allowing for a full night’s sleep even when AC power isn’t available. For those extended outings when power won’t be available for several days extra batteries can be purchased to satisfy the needs of the particular situation.
The Z1 also offers comfort features found on more conventional CPAP machines such as Ramping and Z-Breathe. Z-Breathe is pressure relief during exhalation similar to Flex and EPR™ found on other CPAP machines.
HDM offers free Software that allows users the ability to report compliance if needed for insurance or to satisfy CDL requirements. This software also displays mask leak information.
- 30 Watt Power Adapter Voltage Input Range – 100 – 240V, 50 -60Hz
- Operating Temperature – 41øF to 95øF (5øC to 35øC)
- Operating Humidity – 10 – 80% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Operating Altitude – 0 – 8000 ft
- Altitude Adjustment – Automatic up to 8000 ft
- Operating Modes – CPAP and CPAP with Ramp
- Operating Pressure Range – 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Ramp Pressure Range – 4 to CPAP Pressure
- Weight CPAP Only – 10 oz
- Weight CPAP, AC Power Cord, & 4ft Tubing – 1.4 lbs
- Weight CPAP, AC Power Cord, PowerShell Battery, & 4ft Tubing – 2.5 lbs
- Dimensions CPAP Only – 6.5″ x 3.3″ x 2.1″
- Dimensions CPAP with PowerShell – 7″ x 3.75″ x 4.25″
- Sound Pressure Level – <26 dBA
What’s in the box:
- Z1 Base System:
- Z1 CPAP
- Z1 Tube Adapter
- 4 ft Slim Style Tube
- AC Power Supply
- Custom USB Cable
- 1 HMEs
User Manual & Get Started Guide
- Z1 Base System as listed above
- Z1 PowerShell Module